{WIP wednesday}

a short WIP post this week as I have been up all night working, so a morning post for a change! and now I'm heading into University!

Following are some images that I created and photographed for a promotional campaign I am working on for my local Library (a University brief I set myself, not set by the library) The blue frame is hand cut out of paper, as is all the text in the books, oh and blue & yellow are the council's branding/colours.




3 comments:

  1. wonderful,simple,clean...great campaign! It seems like the words have lifted up from the books to be read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! These are just tests that I am playing around with. Once I've finished I will upload the final designs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I also think it's very fresh. Words could read a little clearer, although I know this its only a rough.
    I also love the lampshades you've designed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!