{Feature Friday}

This weeks Feature Friday is Pawling | print studio. Fist things first, the photographs of their products are amazing. They have such a simple aspect to them which helps focus in on the details of the product and shows the designs at their best. I love the focus on materials and simplicity of design. I think the set of 8 notebooks below are a great example of this. They are professionally printed with eco-friendly soy based inks onto a chipboard cover, which features a hand drawn geometric illustration and for $28 for 8 notebooks, you have a bargain!

The fabric goods printed by Pawling | print studio are also great and you can get yourself a hand sewn tea towel or a cushion cover with a screenprinted geometric design. [all images can be clicked to take you to the Pawling | print studio on Etsy]

Pawling | print studio website/blog.
Pawling | print studio on twitter.
Pawling | print studio on Flickr.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!