{Monday morning}

The mrYen 1000 heart etsy give away starts today and will go on until Friday night, with the winner being announced in this weeks weekend goodness post.

The prize will be a little package of mrYen goodies that include a papercut spirograph of your choice, a papercut bookmark of your choice and a set of fairytale postcards - all of which you can find here in the mrYen shop.

All you have to do to take part is just leave a comment below mentioning which spirograph and bookmark you would like to win alongside the fairytale postcards. (Only open to mrYen blog followers/subscribers)

Good Luck and have a productive Monday!




**The giveaway has ended now, thanks for all your entries!**

16 comments:

  1. Ooooooh what an amazing bundle prize- I would love to win the Original Spirograph Lace Paper Cut No1 with the No 1 Bookmark- because Im slightly obsessed with Tea and reading and Im amazed by the detail of the spirograph no1 - and I would send the fairytale postcards to my most special people :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous giveaway! I would love to have spirograph 1 and bookmark 1. Thank you for this opportunity :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how loovely!
    I love the No1 bookmark and the No1 spirograph.
    well done you on the 1000 hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great giveaway! would love spirograph #1 and bookmark #1 :) lovely goodies!

    oh, and congrats on the 1000 hearts! very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like bookmark 3 and spirograph 1

    well done on the 1000 hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog via my reader every Wednesday...so not sure if I'm officially a follower (or do you mean subscriber?).

    Anyway...I love your paper art and would be thrilled to be entered in your giveaway (if possible). The #3 bookmark and the #2 spirograph are calling out to me! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay, I wasn't able to enter because I can't leave comments whilst at work. I love these and would pick bookmark 2 and spirograph 1. The postcards would be perfect to send to my two gorgeous cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenell, I have edited it to include subscribers, so you are entered!

    Good luck!

    Thanks everyone for the entries so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! 1,000 hearts is quite an accomplishment! I am so far away from there...

    I like bookmark #1 and spirograph #1. It seems like I could crawl into that spirograph and it would take me to another place...

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a generous offer. thanks to you.
    I love the #3's all round

    (3 is the magic number)
    lots of love to you, v xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done you on 1000 hearts. I love your work too. Hmm you make it difficult to choose from. I think the book mark with the coffee/tea pot is beautiful and love ALL of your spirals. Congratulations on all the brilliant work.
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mr Yen, please enter me into the giveaway! The first 3 (black 1 2 3) are immensely amazing. Keep up the absolutely awesome work!

    Best regards,
    Your octopi buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo yo amazing bundle :) Ide have 3rd bookmark, 2nd spirograph and red riding hood!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work as always! If given the choice, I would love the 1st teapot bookmark and the 2nd spirograph.
    Congrats on 1000 well-deserved hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please enter me in your contest. Your work is beautiful. I would love to have spirograph #3 and bookmark #2 if I won.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I enter this time, I would to win your bookmark 2 and spirograph 1 along with the fairytale. You always got lovely work, anyone is lucky to win :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!