On another note....I will be collecting my final results for my degree today at 3pm and I'm feeling quite nervous/anxious/excited! I will update tomorrow with my results.
{WIP Wednesday}
Today's work in progress is cutting more of these promotional papercuts for my VIP night at my University exhibition tomorrow. I have cut 30 of these so far, each varying slightly - with only a few multiples of similar designs and I have another 20 to cut before tomorrow.
On another note....I will be collecting my final results for my degree today at 3pm and I'm feeling quite nervous/anxious/excited! I will update tomorrow with my results.


On another note....I will be collecting my final results for my degree today at 3pm and I'm feeling quite nervous/anxious/excited! I will update tomorrow with my results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks time consuming! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! very lovely designs!
ReplyDeleteWow good on you! I can imagine that would be very time consuming! But they look amazing, so definnitely worth it :)
ReplyDeletex
Thanks everyone! It was time consuming but definitely worth it!
ReplyDelete