{weekend goodness} A quick update...

First things first....I have been so busy this week, having some new commissions come in, some interviews and magazine based opportunities and general business upkeep. For the majority of my evenings this week I have been cutting 100 promotional papercuts, that you can see below, for The Made in the Shade Summertime Hop goodie bags, which you can get your hands in if you are one of the first 100 lucky ones at the event! More information here.





I have also finally finished a small papercut contribution for The Foxtrot Collective, which is a small, limited edition magazine aimed at showcasing the work of young designers over a variety of media. (More information here) A small section of what I created is below and I will show the full image once the magazine is released.


Hope you are all having a good weekend, see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!