{Giveaway!}


As I have reached 100 sales in my shop I thought I would have a giveaway to say thank you to the people who support me and my work! I previously had a giveaway to win the prize of your choice from my shop and I will be doing the same again now, so here are the details...

To enter the give away, first follow the blog (if you don't already) then just leave a comment below, mentioning which product you would like from my etsy shop, with a URL link to the listing from the shop - yes that's right, absolutely ANY ONE product from the shop! and if you get randomly picked, you will get your chosen thing you asked for!

The give away will close on Tuesday evening, with the winner being announced next Wednesday morning (GMT time)

*EDIT*
The giveaway has ended now, thanks so much for all of your entries! The winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow, good luck everyone!

71 comments:

  1. Conrgatulations on 100 sales!

    I would love the whales
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    Fingers crossed...

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love the typographic quote. I've been eyeing it up for a while. It makes me smile every time I read it.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53406351/original-papercut-typographic-quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you for your generous giveaway! My favourite piece in your Etsy shop is this:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/32760134/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    I know my friend would love it too and as she's getting married soon, I'd try to keep it for her if I won and give as a wedding gift.

    I am going to Tweet this in a moment too (@mooosh) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just has to be your famous Whales: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    i actually love your map notebooks :)

    Tweeted aswel :)

    Hope i win :)
    Sian Owen-FlyGirlDesign

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting!

    I would very much dig one of these typographic quotes: http://bit.ly/bEBetP

    Cheers fella, well done & keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100! :)

    I would pick this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    Would be quite an inspirational quote to put above my desk!

    I've also tweeted the link ( @MsSoprano )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW what a fun giveaway! i'd love to have some of your work

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales?ref=v1_other_1

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this one:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/38841525/spirograph-paper-cut-lace?ref=v1_other_2

    great job, my blogger, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a wonderful giveaway, thank you!

    my favorite item is:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  12. give me this please :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54311964/original-paper-cut-quote

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh! Great giveaway mate. Very kind of you and much congrats on the 100 sales ^^

    My favourite from your shop has to be the little birdie cut:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54288929/mini-original-paper-cut-illustration

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work, congratulations on 100 sales!!!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54030868/original-papercut-i-love-you

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the quotes! this one is my fave.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    congrats on the 100 sales!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I very much like this sentiment.
    A mistake is just another way of doing things... http://www.etsy.com/listing/53739792/original-paper-cut-quote
    ...many a special thing can come from mistakes and its nice to be reminded not to PANIC! (I shall tweet about your ace giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  17. well done you!!!

    these are my favourite :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the 100 sales :)

    and I love this: Original Papercut - I Love You :)

    dcomplin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. and I tweeted.

    @danielleyc :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.etsy.com/listing/48497939/original-paper-cut-illustration-keys

    Love this design

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi =)
    I really love this one http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales I just like whales and I think the idea to hav them paper cuted is wonderful!

    but I like other items in youd shop as well. Like your new notebooks btw =)
    Best wishes,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the 100th sale! That is great news. For the giveaway, I'd love to win this one

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032446/vintage-map-covered-notebook?ref=v1_other_2

    ReplyDelete
  23. you do beautiful work, congrats on 100 sales! i love this one in particular: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    ...and i tweeted! @bandsnbows

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your original papercut whales! <3 Congrats on all your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rock on! 100 sales is brilliant. Keep at it, dude. Your stuff is beautiful.

    I really like this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such intricate and beautiful work - hard to choose a favourite thing, but if I have to then I think it has to be the papercut whales http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can see why you've been so successful! I love the http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook, though I could easily change my mind because your paper products are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!
    I'm in love with...
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54288929/mini-original-paper-cut-illustration

    ReplyDelete
  29. Many congrats to you!

    I love all your art, but I think my favorite is:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54030868/original-papercut-i-love-you

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this quotation ! http://www.etsy.com/listing/51991096/original-paper-cut-quote
    And congrats for the 100 sales, etsy is an incredible tool !

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's hard to choose but I think it would have to be Sometimes I've
    believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. It would
    look great above the breakfast table :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    Have also tweeted @feetintheriver

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a writer, so the map covered notebook is right up my alley.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032579/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations on the 100 sales.. I love all your work.. especially:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54311964/original-paper-cut-quote

    ReplyDelete
  34. So hard to choose, but finally decided on the raven quote :)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54311964/original-paper-cut-quote
    and congrats on the sales, fab!!!
    going to tweet the giveaway now...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Torn between the whales and the writing desk raven... Can I decide if I win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, you are really talented! Thisismy favourite, although it was hard to choose

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/32760134/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032446/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    Love the map covered notebooks

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really beautiful work! I have completely fallen in love with the simplicity of

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/32765009/original-paper-cut-illustration-bird-in

    I'd love to win it! About to tweet @AetharaGirl

    Well done on 100 sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. You have an amazing craft they are beautiful pieces
    I love this Birds on Paper Wires it would look stunning in a frame
    I am retweeting for you @easydees
    Good Luck in your venture xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. They're all beautiful but I love the whales too much! http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations on 100 sales.

    I'd love to win one of your map notebooks:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    I've also tweeted about your giveaway @minifelts :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. It has to be the beautiful whales!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    good tidings on your 100th sale!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your papercutting is beautiful. My favorite piece is the Birds on Paper Wires http://www.etsy.com/listing/32760134/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    Congrats on 100+ sales, and best wishes for continued success!

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the whales, they would look perfect in our nursery:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would LOVE this card
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54121262/hand-cut-greeting-card
    It's beautiful!
    Congratulations on your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for this comp!

    Well, I have a notebook of yours so I think next on my list would be the 'birds on a wire' papercut :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54915034/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    x

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://www.etsy.com/listing/54915034/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    Beautiful work! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your work. Would love to have this http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    ReplyDelete
  49. i enjoy looking through your work and i love this - http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    fingers crossed for me :D

    thank you for the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. ooh Jonathan way too much choice I'd be happy with any, love your stuff so much. But after much pondering I think this one Sometimes I've believed as many as six things before breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow. Well done on all your sales! Just spotted this competition and am putting myself forward to look after one of your lovely pieces of art.

    I promise it will be going to loving and happy home : )

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    @kealaigh

    ReplyDelete
  52. Seriously tough call because I want it all but I think, being philanthropic and all, my husband needs this reminder daily at work:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/51991096/original-paper-cut-quote

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love, love, LOVE the papercut whales!! My husband loves them too, so you would be making two people happy. :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  54. This wonderful piece would be my choice: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53406351/original-papercut-typographic-quote but it seems to greedy - to be honest, I would be delighted to receive any of your cut paper typography.

    ReplyDelete
  55. My favorite is http://www.etsy.com/listing/53739792/original-paper-cut-quote simply irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm crazy about the typographic quote and need to remember it the next time I'm trying to decipher directions. But because I especially love your birds too, I'll go with Birds on Paper Wire listing:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54915034/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    Your talent will take you far, mr Yen!

    (Tweeted too: @allthingspaper)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congrats on the 100 sales!

    I think my fave is the mini bird in frame (http://www.etsy.com/listing/54288929/mini-original-paper-cut-illustration)!

    Look great it my new living room ;)

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  58. congrats Mr! if i come out of your hat, i shall leave it up to you what to send me as i love everything from your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hello!

    I'd love an vintage map notebook! :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032505/vintage-map-covered-notebook?ref=v1_other_1

    It's beautiful!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  60. http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    CONGRATES ON SO MANY SALES!!! Keep up the beautiful work!!

    z x

    ReplyDelete
  61. CONGRATS BUDDY!

    Still in ♥ with these bad boys.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54618665/original-papercut-whales

    ReplyDelete
  62. congrats on the sales.
    here's my choice: http://www.etsy.com/listing/51991096/original-paper-cut-quote

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a great way to celebrate your amazing work! I think this item, plus its larger cousins, are definitely my favorite: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54288929/mini-original-paper-cut-illustration

    ReplyDelete
  64. oh, and I tweeted about your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  65. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I totally love this one, it's still on my shopping list. Congrats on all the success so far!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    ReplyDelete
  67. Congrats my dear! You're doing so well right now & I'm so pleased for you. :)

    I'd like this little beauty, should I be lucky enough to win: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54032446/vintage-map-covered-notebook

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm always believing impossible things, so I'd very much like to put this above my desk:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/53534996/original-paper-cut-quote

    Congrats on having such a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  69. What a lovely giveaway :) Am following on Google Reader.

    I am totally in love with:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/54915034/original-paper-cut-illustration-birds-on

    I work in a windowless room and little things like that are just what I need to keep the crazy at bay. Well, mostly at bay.


    I have tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/nickiem/status/22655951036

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congrats Mr! 100 sales on etsy is but a pipe dream for me ... well done :)

    Everything is too beautiful for this http://www.etsy.com/listing/54983015/original-paper-cut-quote makes me get a lump in my throat. Some pretty things do that to me. It's one of favourite Alice quotes.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!