{weekend goodness}

This weekend I have been at work as usual, but as it was so quiet I have had the opportunity to start planning a catalogue of my products & papercuts! Oh, I have also completed some new notepad designs to be sent to print next week. I created four simple styles of paper (lined, gridded, dotted and crossed) to be turned into notepads with papercut covers. All this thinking of catalogues and new products has made me start to think of old products I created and if I could revisit some, now I have developed as a designer, to see if any of them had any potential I could use now. Below are some detail shots of two greeting cards I made when I first experimented with paper. I think the 3D element and layers could be the potential here!



Don't forget the mrYen giveaway is still going on until Tuesday evening, where you can win one papercut of your choice from my etsy shop! Details here.

1 comment:

  1. lots of potential indeed! it's what i most love about paper-cutting. opportunities are endless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!