{Giveaway Winner}

First of all I would like to say thanks so much for all the entries to the giveaway and for the support of me & my papercuts! the giveaway results are finally in.......and the winner is:






Congratulations Natasha! If you send me an email of your address to mryen@mr-yen.com I will get your chosen prize out to you as soon as possible.

As there were so many entries, I thought I should also pick a runner up who will also receive their papercut of choice....and the runner up is.......




If you also send me an email of your address to mryen@mr-yen.com I will get your chosen prize out to you as soon as possible too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in shock!!!!!

    Yay!! I'm so excited to receive my lovely notebook - can't wait! Thank you so much. :)

    I'll send you my address in a bit. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!