{WIP Wednesday}

No WIP post this week as I have been preparing for this little guy to arrive! Work will be resuming back to normal by the end of the week & the blog will have a Happy Friday & Feature Friday blog post. Hope to see you back here Friday!

{& yes that's me pulling a stupid face with Toby}

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a dog person, but he sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my god he's fantastic! i wanna squeeze his cheeks! i have no idea how i just deleted that previous post either. o well. i love ur puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were wondering how it might feel to make someone thousands of miles away from your burn with seething jealousy? Check yourself! Mission accomplished!

    OMG! I am dying over the cuteness! Congrats to you, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Thanks Dawn!

    *Thanks Beth, I know what you mean ^_^

    *Haha, thanks Uncle Beefy! There will be more photos to come as he grows up ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!