{weekend goodness}








I hope your all having a good weekend! I will finally getting back to a normal schedule with my own work as my overtime at Muji has finished, which means I will also be getting back to my regular features on the blog too!

For now I thought I would show the recent features I have had in magazines. It's so exciting to see my work in a real printed magazine! I finally have a copy of the book collaboration with Society6 & iDN, that has one of my papercut lampshades featured in it. (more info on that here) I also received a copy of the newest issue of Computer Arts magazine, which includes a tutorial I created for them, on how to create papercuts for a graphic use. I hope this is the first of lots to come!

5 comments:

  1. in PRINT that's fantastic... Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jax, it's very exciting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sir! Well done, indeed! Well deserved praise, I'd say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Thanks Uncle beefy, I'm so proud : D

    *Great! I hope you find it useful LittleMiss ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!