{Monday Morning}




Today was the first time Toby visited the vets with us and we thought it would be time for his next injection, meaning he could go out within a week, but the injection is not for another two weeks! Now he has been to the vets and is starting to settle in, I can get back to some work!

I feel like it has been a long time since I have created anything new and have slowly been making progress with the notepad covers for these notepads while trying to get some Christmas designs finished. I am aiming for a few Christmas card designs & a limited edition, Christmas themed papercut to be released soon....so keep your eyes out for sneaky peeks of those in the next few weeks!

{Hand cut paper notepad covers above}

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!