I recently bought some wool felt from TreeFall Design on etsy who lives quite close to me! as I just loved the colours of them and have always liked felt. Manda told me that it can be cut just like paper so I will have to have a go at creating a simple design for them....we might even collaborate to create something too. I will keep you updated on the felt & what it turns into!
I have also recently been looking for some pattern & shape inspiration which led me to the following series of books on Amazon - "V&A Pattern" . I bought the second box set of the series & a single book of "The Fifties" and so far have found them all to be great to look at, highly recommended for the patterns and colours, so I should be inspired to create some new designs soon!
looking forward to seeing what you do with the felt!
ReplyDeletegreat recommendations on the books, I must have a look at those.
Thanks tanya & the books really are great ^_^
ReplyDelete