{WIP Wednesday}


Hello! Its been a while since I actually sat down & took the time to blog. How are you all?

This week I took Toby to get his final injection which means he can go out in a week! While we were at the vets we got him micro chipped too which was slightly painful for him and he even bled a bit. Now all the initial vet visits have been made, he doesn't have to go back for another year now, unless something happens to him (lets hope it doesn't!) so I can get back into a routine for work again.

I have also slowly been making my way through the festive products (1.2) that I will be releasing for the Christmas period and have slowly started setting up a mrYen big cartel shop too! I am aiming to open the big cartel shop with the new products early in November, just in time for all those Christmas orders! Also, this week I am planning on creating a few blog posts for the week ahead to see how it works out as I'm getting so busy now I keep putting this blog on the back burner! (but I have fancied up the blog header a bit!)

Oh....also, since setting myself up as a freelance designer/maker I decided I should create limited edition papercuts for special occasions, such as the one I have designed above, so I will only be making 10 of these. Keep an eye out for them once they are released! & I will be splitting them between my etsy shop & my new big cartel shop.

Hope your having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!