{Monday Morning}





Morning! Today I am putting the finishing touches to the wholesale order I told you about last week & making a start on what to buy friends & family for Xmas!

I also decided to buy myself a new succulent plant this morning (from here, which is the same as this one, that I over watered, oops!) on my way out to buy some breakfast and while I was there I saw another one that took my fancy! If I ever need any plants/flowers for photoshoots I will definitely be going back. The owner was very friendly and helpful, it's nice to get great customer service!

Hope you have a productive Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sculptural plants!
    I'm rubbish with plants indoors, always forget to water!! Did get some cactus once but the cat decided to play with them, they ended up all over the floor, not a good for bare feet ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!