{Monday Morning}



Well it certainly has been a while since I last posted something here! Hope you are all doing well and getting prepared for Christmas. Here (in the UK) there has been lots of snow - so deep that when Toby goes for a walk all you can see is his head and back! I have been so busy recently with freelance design work & making lots of orders, but as time is running out in the run up to Christmas, I thought I would post a little reminder of the last dates that things can be posted out to get to you all in time for Christmas.

The last dates for custom orders was:
Tuesday 30th of November (sorry if you missed out!)

Last dates for shipping in time for Christmas:
UK:
Monday 20th of December:
1st class

Wednesday 22nd December:
Special Delivery

Elsewhere:
Friday 10th December:
Western Europe, Eastern Europe, USA and Canada

Places that can no longer get things in time for Christmas (sorry!):
South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand

Oh also....I mentioned on twitter recently, that I would do a blog post about the decorative tape and the many ways you can use it (which I will hopefully get up on the blog tomorrow)

I also forgot to mention here the opening of my new big cartel shop, which can be found here!! - www.shop.mr-yen.com, it has been open since the 1st of December and has already made a sale, which is a good start! I will be slowly using my etsy shop, less & less in the new year and focusing on my own shop, but I didn't want to close my etsy shop as I have received some great customers from there. Anyway I have lots more work I should be doing so...

I Hope you all have a productive Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Toby, you melt my heart! He's so cute!

    Hope this is a prosperous holiday season for you Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!