{Monday Morning}


Good Morning, I hope you have had a fun filled, or relaxing weekend!

I was so busy again last week, that I forgot to blog about the Xmas tape I have available and all the ways you can use it....well I might just leave that for now as I am designing some more tape to go with next years new products, so I will show you how to use both lots of tape at once.

I have decided that I really want to explore printed products as well, such as notebooks, diaries, journals, postcards and more - so I have been creating a basic design for all these products that I can have in my shop all year round. I will then be using this basic design to influence the products I bring out that season (as I mentioned before...I will be bringing out two seasons of products at a time - Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter)

I have made a start on some designs for Spring 2011 already (for the basic printed products I will have in store) which will influence the designs of my papercuts I will bring out next year, alongside my new printed products. At the moment I am still in the fun stage of looking for inspiration and testing out ideas, sketching away and seeing how things will look once finished.

I know it's only just got to Christmas and I'm already designing products for the new year...but for products to be promoted and advertised (which needs to be done way before the actual even the products are for!) you need to make things months in advance - which I am only just figuring out, so I am way behind!

I will definitely have some work for you to see on Wednesday - maybe some sketches, some mock up notebooks or some digital designs, but I hope you will come back to have a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!