Valentines Cards

I thought I would check in and let you know that I now have Valentines cards available in both my shop and my etsy shop! plus I would also like to say thanks to the people over at LivingEtc, Kristen at PaperCrave & Emily at The Daily Smudge for featuring my Valentines products!








I also thought it would be a good time to mention that if money is an issue, but you would still like to buy papercut pieces, then greeting cards are a great way to do so! After they have been sent (or before) you can frame them as mini artworks and my Valentines cards are the perfect size (and price) to do so. You can see below, how they all look framed - even the 3D pop up heart can be framed - if you have the right frame (I bought this box frame from IKEA)...so giving a mrYen greeting card this Valentines day is also giving a piece of art.

I always consider ways to make my products & papercuts accessible to a wide range of people - and what a sentimental way to re-use a card instead of just throwing it away or storing it in a drawer for years!










1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!