lovely inspiration board, those paint chips are gorgeous.a happy birthday to you!
I really like this idea; I never use my board much, I might start doing something similar to this.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks tanya! I do love subtle tones of colour mixed with white ^_^Thanks Sophie, I'm going to try to keep up to changing the board once a month. I would love to see what you come up with!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!
lovely inspiration board, those paint chips are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletea happy birthday to you!
I really like this idea; I never use my board much, I might start doing something similar to this.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteThanks tanya! I do love subtle tones of colour mixed with white ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks Sophie, I'm going to try to keep up to changing the board once a month.
I would love to see what you come up with!