Good Morning!
I hope you are having a nice start to the day. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things, of which it has taken me far too long to do so, but now I'm kind of prepared for a few months ahead and working on some exciting things (which will be revealed later)
I always like Monday mornings as I have a whole week ahead of work I actually enjoy in front of me! January has been quite a quiet month for me so far, which has both good and bad points to it. On the one hand it gives me time to catch up on the more mundane side of things (such as emailing, planning, organising and general tasks) but on the other hand I prefer to be kept busy so I hope this quiet time doesn't last long!
Below you can see the start of a new series of cards I will be bringing out this week too. I will have the whole alphabet available, so you will be able to choose your own initial that will have a floral element added to it. They will be available with red inserts and red envelopes to match...but more details on these will be saved for my {WIP Wednesday} blog post!


This week I'm organising some ltd edition, instant art collections - having a few papercuts & products in one package. There will be an introductory package, a basic package and a deluxe package, and they will all be filled with lovely papercut bits and pieces from last years stock - so it will be the very last opportunity to get certain items. Once they are gone, they're gone for good! I will keep you updated and let you know how they are coming on in my {WIP Wednesday} blog post too!


This week I'm organising some ltd edition, instant art collections - having a few papercuts & products in one package. There will be an introductory package, a basic package and a deluxe package, and they will all be filled with lovely papercut bits and pieces from last years stock - so it will be the very last opportunity to get certain items. Once they are gone, they're gone for good! I will keep you updated and let you know how they are coming on in my {WIP Wednesday} blog post too!
If you missed anything last week, here's a little round up...
*I blogged about my new Valentines cards and other ways to use them*
*I started experimenting with a new papercut feather design*
*I posted a photo of my inspiration board for January*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!