{WIP Wednesday}

Well...this week I have been quite busy trying to get some stock built up for the shop. I have listed a few papercuts, Instant collections (of both notebooks and a few products grouped together) and a small envelope of 14 papercut feathers that would be great to use in collages or to make a small paper mobile!

I have also taken some better pictures of my first Alphabet card that will be listed as soon as I have finished designing the whole range!

I also thought I should also let you know that the last dates for postage of mrYen Valentines goodies is as follows:

UK
Wednesday 9th by First class Royal Mail (at a push Friday 11th if you want to risk it!)

USA/Elsewhere
Friday 28th by Royal Mail airmail (at a push Monday 31st if you want to risk it!)


























4 comments:

  1. The feather are stunning. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my oh my! I loooove the squared paper envelopes, I don't think I would take the feathers out as I like how it looks as it is. The embossing stamp is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have a few of them left - so will probably create some other envelopes full of paper offcuts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's super cool! i'm also falling in love with the feather papecut too. you are very inspiring me, mr yen. great job..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!