This week I have been working on a small design for a set of bookmarks/page markers. I am in the process of creating a few ranges of new papercut stationery and designs and thought I would give you a little look at these. At the moment they are still just prototypes - so they look a little rough, but I will be refining them later.
I have also decided to focus more on my design work and have started to plan out a promotional piece to send out to prospective clients, so the rest of my week is going to be focusing on that. I will keep you updated with that as I go along and will show a few pictures of mock designs later in the week.
Thanks for visiting & have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!