Good Morning!
This morning I have been making plans to use these envelopes (made of maps) that I bought from Sandwich of the month. I am thinking about making some mini notebooks (A6 size) with these stuck in the back and the front of the notebook to have a papercut cover. Also - I recently received some letterpress samples from Blush publishing, which I requested as I am planning to design some letterpress stationery and I wanted to see what kind of things are possible.
Why not check out Sandwich of the month to get your own small envelopes or visit Blush publishings blog to see some beautiful letterpress pieces!
Why not check out Sandwich of the month to get your own small envelopes or visit Blush publishings blog to see some beautiful letterpress pieces!
thanks for featuring my envelopes! love the photos!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Amy! I can't wait to use them - and thanks for the comment about the photos ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring our letterpress samples on your blog Mr Yen! Hoping to work with you soon!
ReplyDeleteblush°°
These are AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteThey're great aren't they Will - I can't wait to get my letterpress stationery designed and the notebooks made up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting ^_^