It's time for a Royal giveaway!
Good Morning & Happy Monday!
Today I am giving away this paper garland (which was an experiment) to one lucky winner.




This garland is made from Rescued & Recycled paper and has been machine stitched (by my own fair hands)




This garland is made from Rescued & Recycled paper and has been machine stitched (by my own fair hands)
It will be shipped out to you in time for the Royal Wedding so you can hang it in your own home as your very own royal decoration!
All you have to do is leave a comment below and I will pick a winner by 3pm on Tuesday 26th of April
Good Luck!
(This giveaway is open to my uk followers only, sorry!....It wouldn't get to anyone outside the uk in time)
*EDIT - The giveaway is now closed! Thanks for all the entries!*
Love your work so much! I'm just sorry I haven't had a chance to commission something yet.
ReplyDeletei'd love to win your garland! can you count me in...
ReplyDeleteAnd me too :)
ReplyDeleteSky
Count me in! :)
ReplyDeletenice one! I'd love to give this to my trendy colleague at work for her birthday this week! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design, would love to have this hanging up on my wall. Great work :)
ReplyDeletevery cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love your work and I'd love to win the garland, count me in :)
ReplyDeleteFantabulous Bunting! :3
ReplyDeleteHi I'm YorkshireBear's sister - am I eligible to win??!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this, it would look really pretty in the window of my house.....or around the fireplace.....or above the mirror in the weird room we all use for alsorts....just plain lovely :)
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you took to the sewing machine! It's really lovely :) I'd actually have it as a permanent fixture in my lounge.
ReplyDeletex
OOh that's lovely, would be perfect for our Royal wedding Knees Up!! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your work would love to have the garland x
ReplyDeleteA successful experiment, love it!
ReplyDeleteFollow you on twitter as @nickiem
i'm late i'm late!!! your work is beautiful, we especially love the typography pieces :)
ReplyDeleteCount me in too!
ReplyDeleteThe giveaway is now closed! I will use Random.org to choose a winner and let you all know soon! Thanks for all the RT & entries! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete