Hello!
This morning I'm taking more photos of the
Mr Yen stationery products to upload to the shop later this week and there will be a new way that they are listed too, making it easier to decide which pattern you would like when you purchase
Mr Yen stationery! My plan is to also get a new photograph of myself as I am trying to update the '
About Me' section on the
Mr Yen website (Plus I think it's time for a
twitter avatar change too)
Oh, and just a quick little mention this morning about Fathers Day...The last day to order your
Fathers Day cards in time for Fathers Day is Thursday 16th of June (UK ONLY) Sorry, but it's now too late to order a Fathers Day card in time for international delivery!
Hope you have a productive Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!