Inspiration Tuesday

This is the first post of a new series that I will be posting every Tuesday... Inspiration Tuesday. I will be collecting images and inspirational finds throughout the week/weekend and posting them here every Tuesday as I want to make this blog more about amazing work that is out there and a little less about my work (as I'm sure it can get a little tedious at times just having all things Mr Yen for you to see here, I know it is for me too sometimes)

I thought I would start of the first post with a simple black and white illustration of an advertisement for Moffat Ranges - Chatelaine Magazine, May 1960 (illustrator unknown). I came across this image via Pinterest, (where I will be collecting my images for these posts) with a link back to this illustrators Flickr account - whose work I also love!


I just love the simplicity and detail of it and I think it takes a great deal of skill to use only a few simple lines & successfully suggest features, characters and scenes!

Stay tuned for a WIP Wednesday post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!