I would also like to say a special thank you to all the people who commented on both Facebook & Twitter and for all the re-tweets and mentions too! - especially Isa of Noisette Marketing who has mentioned my work quite a lot recently, (with a mention of this papercut project here) it's very much appreciated! You should all go check out the Noisette Marketing blog 'The Academy' here, it's full of great tips and advice!
WIP Wednesday
If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you will know that I have been working on a detailed, large scale papercut quote by Doctor Seuss that reads "Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way". I documented the whole process of this papercut - from initial hand drawn idea, down to final finished piece - with all the bits in between being photographed too. You can see a few images from the process below (in reverse order), but if you would like to see more you can see all the photos here.
I would also like to say a special thank you to all the people who commented on both Facebook & Twitter and for all the re-tweets and mentions too! - especially Isa of Noisette Marketing who has mentioned my work quite a lot recently, (with a mention of this papercut project here) it's very much appreciated! You should all go check out the Noisette Marketing blog 'The Academy' here, it's full of great tips and advice!
I would also like to say a special thank you to all the people who commented on both Facebook & Twitter and for all the re-tweets and mentions too! - especially Isa of Noisette Marketing who has mentioned my work quite a lot recently, (with a mention of this papercut project here) it's very much appreciated! You should all go check out the Noisette Marketing blog 'The Academy' here, it's full of great tips and advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thank you for mentioning Noisette Marketing! I'm constantly inspired by how you approach your work and how you promote it so I'm sure I'll be mentioning you again at some point!
ReplyDelete