Inspiration Tuesday - Typography & Quotes

Today's Inspiration Tuesday Post focuses on typography & quotes.

The first image is one that I created for a project at University to promote a Library, and the text is cut straight into the book.

The second image is hand lettered chalk by Dana Tanamachi, which I think is amazing! I would love to be able to create typography this way and I love the temporary nature of using chalk.

The final image I chose purely for it's simplicity and style. I think at some point it would be great if I could learn some calligraphic styles of writing, as I think they would make great papercut pieces!



See you back here tomorrow for a WIP Wednesday Post!

3 comments:

  1. I wrote my first job application in calligraphy, boy that was along time ago! ;D
    Computers took over and now I've lost the skill, maybe we should make a pact to practice hand lettering and show an image every week ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be interesting to see!

    I've never learnt or tried to teach myself calligraphy, so I think my initial attempts would be dire and should not be inflicted on people : P ....otherwise that would be a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. think mine wood be pretty dire too ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!