Monday Morning - Six Month Plan Update

Good Morning! 


I thought I would start the week with an update of what I posted about on Friday - my six month plan....

By the end of this year I want to achieve the following: (I have added a few things since Friday!)

* A papercut window display - preferably a Christmas one!
{This goal is now getting started, with a few offers coming in - so thanks for all the mentions and spreading the word!}

* A papercut book cover design

* A papercut illustration for an advert for a cosmetics company

* A few papercut illustrations for some editorial work (such as magazines, newspapers etc)

* To exhibit/display my work at a craft fair/trade fair

* Create a papercut installation.

* To have my work stocked somewhere outside the UK.

* To have my papercuts on display in some local businesses (as installations)

* To work with a paper company to promote their paper and business.

I am still working towards the rest of these goals and would love to secure more of them by the end of this week, so if you have any information on how to go about creating/doing any of these things I would appreciate any help I can get...you can send me emails here - and if you would like me to create any of these things for you, you can see my portfolio website here and get in touch here.

Hope you have a productive Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you reach these goals - your work is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Goals make our dreams so much more attainable. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicola and thanks for the compliment ^_^

    Thanks Bess - If anything, it's helping me to be more organised at least!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!