Feature Friday - Cookie Cutter


This weeks Feature Friday is Cookie Cutter

Sandy from Cookie Cutter creates plushies made from Japanese cotton & linen and they each have their own little personalities! I love the mixture and use of fabrics with the cute, playful designs. Plus she makes an amazing cushion with a notepad design!

All images can be clicked to take you to the Cookie Cutter Etsy shop and to keep up to date with new designs you can click the following links to visit her blog or follow Cookie Cutter on Facebook/Twitter.






3 comments:

  1. They're great aren't they!
    Thanks for stopping by Fiona ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moustache George and Miss Suzie are my favorite :D... very happy to find out about your blog mr Yen... I reported on mine about our participation to the MAAD market last night if you want to take a look (with photos of our stalls). You guess it, Sandy is my pal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!