WIP Wednesday



This week I have been working on my application form for the November Arts market, which if I'm successful, will be my first craft fair, while trying to gather some information to make a sponsor information pack available...so,


Why Now?
I want to open the blog to sponsors now as I really enjoy creating the Feature Friday posts and looking around for inspirational things to find for my Inspiration Tuesday and Thursday Finds posts and I see sponsorship as an extension of these.

Who Should Apply?
If you are interested in becoming a Mr Yen blog sponsor, you can click here to send me an email to register your interest or you can click the sponsorship link above to get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!