I just thought I would make a little announcement about a new papercut design that I created for the book Handmade Type Workshop, created by Charlotte Rivers and published by Thames & Hudson.
As soon as I get my hands on the book I will be back to do a review on it as I know of a few other talented people who have contributed to it too. I created this papercut design as a tutorial for the book and I'm so excited to have my work published in an actual book - thanks so much Charlotte for asking me to take part!
You can see the papercut below, which is in the shop now!
As soon as I get my hands on the book I will be back to do a review on it as I know of a few other talented people who have contributed to it too. I created this papercut design as a tutorial for the book and I'm so excited to have my work published in an actual book - thanks so much Charlotte for asking me to take part!
You can see an interview I did here for the Thames & Hudson blog on the book Handmade Type Workshop.

Congrats on the book feature, now I think you need to do a post on the secrets to your success ;D
ReplyDeleteChuffed to bits for you! x
Thanks Jax ^_^
ReplyDeleteI think I will leave it to the professionals to talk about the secrets of success though : P