Good Morning - I hope you all had a great weekend!
This weekend I've been rather busy with working at Muji and I had the pleasure of surviving this zombie chase game in my hometown of Leeds! What have you been up to?
***
Today I thought I would mention that the blog is open to sponsors for the month of October, plus, as I haven't really explained here in great detail about how to become a Mr Yen blog sponsor, I thought it was time to give you a few more details!
Why become a Mr Yen Blog Sponsor?
When you become a Mr Yen blog sponsor you will get your business/blog/website seen by just over 700 subscribers - and as I post at least once, every day (except Sunday) you and your business will have the opportunity for lots of exposure! I also update the Mr Yen Facebook and Twitter pages regularly throughout the day too, which has a combined following of over 2366 people!
You will get a dedicated post to your business/blog and yourself which will feature what it is you do - plus it will be a nice way to welcome you to the Mr Yen blog and its followers. With affordable prices and the option to be a sponsor for one or three months at a time, it's a great way to test out online advertising for your business!
You can read more details here where you can send me an email for a blog sponsor pack, click here to email me or just click the image above!
I hope you have a productive Monday and come back tomorrow to see the next installment of my 21 things series (which I have only just realised that last week's post has disappeared from the blog! - that should be fixed tomorrow too!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!