Monday Morning

Good Morning! 


Today I'm planning a whole weeks worth of posts to go out this week about all the Mr Yen stationery products - starting with the dotted and crossed notepads today! I am officially declaring this week as stationery week on the Mr Yen blog, so if there is anything you would like me to cover, or questions you have about any of the Mr Yen stationery - just leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

If there is a particular item of stationery you would like to know more about, this is what I will be posting about this week and when:

Monday - Crossed and Polka Dot Notepads
Tuesday - Printed notepads (gridded, plain, lined)
Wednesday - Notebooks & Sketchbooks
Thursday - Jotter Sets
Friday - Notecards

If there is anything else you would like me to explain in more detail, just let me know in the comments!

Hope you have a productive Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!