Hello!
It's been a while since I last had a weekend goodness update hasn't it?! Well I do work all week on Mr Yen then go to work at Muji on a weekend, so I never get time through the weekend to get a post together - so because of this, I thought it would be a good idea to give you a weekly update in case you missed anything through the week! This weekly update now be a regular thing until I no longer have to work on weekends - which I hope is very soon!
Monday Morning - Back in business!
Inspiration Tuesday - The start of a new series - 21 Things
WIP Wednesday - The results of my lasercut adventure
Thursday Finds - Three interesting Letterpress videos
Feature Friday - Botanical illustrations on ceramic travel cups by Yevgenia
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!