Feature Friday

After a recommendation to look at Rob Ryan by HazelJoy, I had a look at his work and his etsy shop. I saw on his blog that somebody has stolen his style and literally copied his work and is selling it as his own, saying it is just inspired by Rob Ryan when it is an obvious act of plagiarism. I can't understand why or how anyone could do this! Especially when its so clear and obvious that its directly copied! anyway that's enough of a rant, on to the feature.


I thought I would feature Rob Ryan as I really admire his work and I didn't even know about him until last week! Also I love how magical and detailed his work is. I would love to buy some of his work but I can't afford it. I think this work is really inspirational and is an area i would love to try and develop skills in myself, but unlike others, i will use my own ideas and concepts. I think its time to stock up on paper, scalpel blades and plasters : )


You can buy Rob Ryan's Work here.

2 comments:

  1. i have one of his keys to my heart things from his shop in columbia road, tis ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!
    so glad you love his work, i agree it's amazing, cannot wait to go to ryantown next time i'm in london...
    thanks for the link too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!