WIP Wednesday

I am thinking about having a regular post on a Wednesday of my work in progress to give you something interesting to read and to motivate me to produce work to a deadline! This images is my work in progress (WIP) of the "Postcards from the Black Forest" I have really enjoyed the paper cutting and i find it quite relaxing, but i do forget to stretch and my back gets a little achy!


I decided black paper would suit the theme more and its a thicker, better quality paper. All I have to do now is the fine detailed cutting out. I can't wait to finish this brief at university so I can carry on with my other ideas to utilise these designs into greeting cards or pieces of art.


Mr-Yen-Hand-Cut-Papercut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!