{new layout and blog overhaul}

I have really wanted to give my blog a new look as when I first started it I picked a simple template and just got going. After blogging for over two years for university and having blogged for mrYen a few months, I have read many blogs and seen so many interesting layouts, designs and templates that I feel I really do need something that suits my style more and something that i feel comfortable with to show my images and text in a way that i feel proud of. I would also love anybody reading this to comment more (I need to do the same on the blogs that I read) as I would like this blog to be more of a two way communication. I originally intended this blog to be a place where I record my creations and promote my shop, but I feel as though I need/want more of my personality and personal life here. I will be putting these changes into effect and will also only be having a {Feature Friday} twice a month instead of weekly. On another note, while changing my blog layout and having my blog down for maintenance last night i lost a blog follower and ten twitter followers! On the up side....... my Alice in Wonderland PaperCut Quote was featured on Etsy's front page!

2 comments:

  1. The upside on the Twitter thing? It was probably because of Twitter cracking down on spambots - a lot of people experienced the same thing :)

    I really like the super clean look you've got going with the blog right now. I know one of these days I need to try to make mine less template-y even if I just bother to finally update the colors. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh someone on my twitter sent me a link about the spambot/twitter crackdown.

    Thanks for the compliments on the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!