{Home Sweet Home}

I have been creating this for my university work and i am thinking about creating it as a paper cut for my shop, im just thinking about time and if i should even list it in my shop at all as none of my paper cut quotes have been sold yet. I think i might wait until i sell one already listed before adding this one to the shop, plus i want to develop it more and maybe give it a border or add something fancy, but then i love the simplicity of it. hmm decisions, decisions.

What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. great pictures, I always admire anyone who can draw or illustrate, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, ive only just started drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!