{feeling ill.......looking forward to christmas}

As im am feeling so ill, achy and have a sore throat, i thought i would have an early Christmassy post, to make me feel better.

This time of year i am normally engrossed in university work, but i am already thinking about Christmas as i have to start creating and listing things in my shop for the Christmas holiday. I have some good ideas I need to get started on, i just need to buy the supplies. aaaaaaaaaand back to Christmas, I love wrapping all the presents, the food, all the smells i associate with Christmas, such as cinnamon, clove, vanilla, all kinds of other spices and wrapping up warm and having a nice big coffee while listening to some Billie Holiday. I'm excited for Christmas now!

Oh and I have also created a treasury, all based on maps and their reuse into something nice. You can find it here.

[Photo by Erin Gonzalez] found via Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. these are my absolute favorite Christmas projects to make that you have featured here. I just posted about maps recently too, but your treasuries is seriously one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love making them too! they are THE smell of christmas for me, i want to take photos this year when i make some, i always forget to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!