...is celebrating my first year of selling on Etsy!!
...and as it is my 1 year anniversary of selling on Etsy I decided to have a give away to celebrate, but I wanted to make it to 40 sales before I did..... so thanks to those people that purchased papercuts yesterday to help me reach that goal and make this give away possible!
**EDIT - the give away has closed now. Thanks for all the entries!**
To enter the give away, first follow the blog, then just leave a comment below, mentioning which product you would like from my etsy shop, with a URL link to the listing from the shop - yes thats right, absolutely ANY one product from the shop! and if you get randomly picked (names in a hat style) you will get your chosen thing you asked for!The give away will be open all weekend and Monday but will close on Monday evening, with the winner being announced on Tuesday morning.
**For an extra entry you can tweet the following (but only once)**
Enter the @mrYen give away here, to win the prize of your choice! - http://tinyurl.com/yg8xz88
Good Luck!!
**EDIT - the give away has closed now. Thanks for all the entries!**
oh Mr. Yen your whimsicality wins me over like a swooning girl listening to her favorite artist. To choose one item of yours it would have to be the original paper cut heart. oh so cute!
ReplyDeleteah how lovely.
ReplyDeletei love this one :) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38841525
well done you on all your sales!
well done!!
ReplyDeleteAs you know I love your spirograph cuts and would love this one! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=38841525
oh....it is such a difficult task to pick something from your work Mr Yen it's all lovely but http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38631967 is beautiful .... thank you
ReplyDeleteI love all the raven papercuts, so delicate and beautiful. My fave is http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41597550 for it's Alice in Wonderland goodness.
ReplyDeleteHappy Etsyversary! :)
ReplyDeleteI think your spirographs are rather lovely... this one in particular http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38842085
Thanks for the giveaway and great news that you hit your target.
ReplyDeleteI love all the paper cuts but I think i'd go for the spirographs http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38841525.
They look like modern doilys.
I also love the I love you ones, so I would give it to my boyfriend.
I love, love, LOVE the paper cut whales and would love to have that hanging over my workspace!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791&ref=em
Well done you!
ReplyDeleteTough choice, but this one takes it for me: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
Beautiful!
I love them all but this time I'll go with a bookmark http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43534327
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity :D
I love this bookmark
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43534327
Wow, already 40 sales ! I'm really glad for you !
ReplyDeleteAaand, If I had to pick something from your shop, it would be the whales. They're lovely :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
Congrats on lots of sales via Etsy that's amazing! Well done hehe! As a huge Alice Fan, this one would have to be my favourite, without a doubt! Good luck with the giveaway everybody :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
Beautiful work, lovely chap!! Below is one of my favourite pieces.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35360464
Great work I heart the whales so much! :)http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely competition.
ReplyDeleteI really don't know how you have the patience to make all of these. I love the Alice in Wonderland pieces, this one in particular. I think it would look very lovely on my bedroom wall.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
Well, after much deliberation I have chosen your beautiful whales: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791 Such a pleasing design but quite honestly I would be happy to display any of your pieces in my house!
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations on your 1st Etsy anniversary and much success to you and your shop in the future!
i would have to choose this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
i am so in love with those whales!
Congrats on your 1st year on etsy! Hope the next year is a great one! <3
Hi
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first year on etsy!
I've been following your blog for a while as I live not too far from where you are and I like to see what local people are making... Have you thought about getting your paper cuts in the craft shop under the art gallery or in the Bowery place in Headingley? Just a thought...
Gotta be the whales for me too: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
Happy Etsy-versary! My love of all things Alice draws me to this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
I love your work ;)
SO JUST WHY IS A RAVEN LIKE A WRITING DESK?
ReplyDeleteANYONE?
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=38728135
<3
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35360464 i'd like this one!
ReplyDeletewow well done with all your sales fab! I love the whales you created for the stop motion film
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
Aisling x
Congratulations on reaching 40 :) my favourite of your paper cuts (even though it is hard to choose) is your set of whales.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
I think they are absolutely beautiful and would love them on my wall.
x x
I'm a fool for mrYen's raven papercuts: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first year on etsy! its hard to choose just one papercut but I think that I love your heart cut out.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38631967
amazing work!
Fingers crossed for my name and your hat!
ReplyDeleteIf you're putting a gun to our head, this is our fav...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathan_chapman1986/4154654116/in/set-72157622085819504/
Firstly, thanks to everyone who has entered so far! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, hi Live&Love York magazine - Thanks for entering my competition to win one of my papercuts, but the prizes are only products available in my shop and the lampshade design is not available as it is not for sale in my etsy. You are welcome to choose any design from my etsy shop though! Good Luck everyone!
I would love to have this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43342791
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work.
@themooks
I have to go for this one - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38841525 - I need to strain my sprouts :)
ReplyDeleteLovely work fella
@uberkraaft
I love the 'why is a raven like a writing desk' one! (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135) I also love the papercut heart, but would prefer it without the words...
ReplyDeleteYour papercuts are really something; keep up the good work!
i've tweeted!http://twitter.com/icitea/status/11239127808
ReplyDeleteI have spent the whole weekend trying to decide between 'Why is a raven like a writing desk?' and the Ornate Woodland paper cut, but because I'm running out of time, I'm going with this one...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35360464
I'm not good with making decisions at the best of times, but this was a real stinker! The Ornate Woodland cut won because I like foxes. A lot (but not in a weird way).
Well done to you! If I was your mum I'd be very proud.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
ReplyDeleteBut why is a raven like a …
Lewis Carroll himself got bugged about this so much that he was moved to write the following in the preface to the 1896 edition of his book:
"Inquiries have been so often addressed to me, as to whether any answer to the Hatter's Riddle can be imagined, that I may as well put on record here what seems to me to be a fairly appropriate answer, viz: 'Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!' This, however, is merely an afterthought; the Riddle, as originally invented, had no answer at all."
Love your blog x
Well done for a Year on Etsy- great idea for a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIf i had to pick one...
The Raven
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38728135
Good luck for the year ahead.
Tricky to decidie but I'd choose this lace spiral papercut: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38841525
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I nearly missed your giveaway! Congratulations on the sales milestone and here's to the next, kind Sir :)
Me me me!!! I want a Cheshire cat please!!!!! I don't kno if the links ther .... I'll look now but didn't want to miss this!!!! Please let me enter. Congrats on the year!!!!
ReplyDeleteJane m