I have also created a new purely typographic design that you can find in my shop now, with WIP shots below too!
{WIP Wednesday}
This week I have been working on getting a set of geometric greeting cards together, (alongside University work) to use my spirograph papercuts in a more useful and practical way. These will be available in the shop before the weekend and will be in packs of three, with three styles available - a pop out version, a folded square version and a tall thin version and available in three styles - the style below, a snowflake design and a lace design.Keep an eye out to get yours !
I have also created a new purely typographic design that you can find in my shop now, with WIP shots below too!







I have also created a new purely typographic design that you can find in my shop now, with WIP shots below too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So intricate and perfect! The paper is left wrinkled, how are you getting it to lay flat again? The greeting cards are very unique and pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angie, the wrinkled papers are the templates I used to cut the typographic designs out.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the quotes! I especially like the asymmetric orientation of the spirograph designs and how lovely they look all together!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lrc ^_^
ReplyDelete