{Monday Morning}





This morning I have been out and about gathering supplies to create some more Christmas designs. So today I will be creating packs of hand cut gift tags - in sets of 5, and packs of hand cut decorations - in sets of 4, with two deep berry red & two snow white. I can't wait to get started as I'm feeling very festive due to all these luxurious colours!

Hope you have a productive Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I love these (the colour of the strings too!). Makes me want to break out the Christmas tree right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely packaging and design, can't beat red for feeling festive!
    Mulled wine yum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tanya! I think I will be making soe for my own Christmas tree. Last year I made lots of different papercut snowflakes ^_^

    Thanks Jacqui! I don't think I've ever tried mulled wine : /

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, as always :) And you wanna give mulled wine a go, amazing stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work! Truly, it makes me feel so festive. I recently did a blog post (http://fumtaz.com/?p=149) on great paper artists and wish I had come across this work then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate! Very beautiful! Last year I made papercuts for our windows (very bad ones though), and it made everything look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!