{Monday Morning}













This morning I finally got around to photographing some of my new Xmas stock & have listed some seasonal greeting cards and a set of four matching tags. I also managed to photograph & list the limited edition papercut in my etsy shop now, with only 10 editions being available!

Each card (as you can see above) has a deep ruby red interior and a bright snow white exterior, with a hand cut design. The set of four tags match the designs of the cards and are also red and white.

Making, photographing & writing the descriptions for these products is getting me all excited for the holiday season, plus, now with it getting darker earlier, it makes me think of Christmas and I can't wait to start buying & making presents for people too!

Hope you have had a productive Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love these! will you make some that say Happy Christmas? I cringe a little at Happy Holidays - it's a bit too American for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the tree made of stars! Your designs are really clean and bold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. Lovely combination of colour and shape. Hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!