I just thought I would check in to let you know that I am so busy recently as I have just received my first wholesale order, which I will reveal next week, once it is all sent off! ...& to let you know that the next 10 orders from my Etsy shop get a free postcard as seen in Computer Arts magazine (and above) I also included some images that I have taken recently from around the apartment as I have just acquired a nice set of letterpress letters from Handmade By Alison.
Other important bits of information you might like to know, well in advance, are the last dates for mrYen orders to be shipped out and the last date I will be accepting custom orders to get to you in time for Christmas, which I have detailed below:
Last date for custom orders:
Tuesday 30th of November
Last dates for shipping in time for Christmas:
UK:
Monday 20th of December:
1st class
Thursday 23rd December:
Special Delivery
Elsewhere:
Monday 6th December:
South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand
Friday 10th December:
Eastern Europe, USA and Canada
Monday 13th December:
Western Europe
Hope to see you back here on Friday!
i love the wooden block letters, really nice :)
ReplyDeleteyour work is amazing, you must have a lot of patience!
thank you
Krystal
http://krystalleeart.blogspot.com/