Happy New Year!

Well I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!
I started the year with the flu, which means there will be a delay in both my etsy and big cartel shops re-opening....but! when they do they will be full of paper goodies for Valentines day, plus lots of brand new notebooks, notepads, greeting cards and other bits of stationery!

This year I am introducing printed goods to my shops too and will be listing some thank you cards as the first printed designs for sale. I am also ready to start accepting custom papercuts again, which make great personalised presents for loved ones - making great presents for Valentines day!

Here's hoping 2011 will be a great year for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!