{WIP Wednesday}

I am finally back in business and over the flu! I have updated my big cartel shop & my etsy shop with some new papercuts and gift tags for Valentines day - soon to be joined by some valentines day cards.

The product for Valentines day I am most proud of is the customisable papercut key that is available. I have wanted to make something customisable like this available for a long time now and I think I will keep this product on after Valentines day has passed too! (you can head over to see how it works by clicking the image below)



It feels good to be back to work and I can't wait to show you all the new stationery items I will be bringing out - both printed and papercut. I really want to focus more on my papercut/printed stationery this year as I want my items to be practical and what better products to make than stationery! (...think notebooks, notepads, sketchbooks, tape, postcards, note-cards and more!)




2 comments:

  1. Love this post (I LOVE the color red!)

    The keys are cool!

    I like how your always coming up with new, fresh and interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! I have been storing some new ideas up for a while now and decided it's time to set them all free ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!