Morning!
I thought I would start this week with a quick little Valentines giveaway, so lets get straight to the details:
To win your special valentine any card of your choosing - comment below mentioning something you love (anything...yes, absolutely anything!) and tweet the following (if you have twitter) for an extra entry - I've entered the @mrYen give away here http://tinyurl.com/5wdgf2l to win a hand cut Valentines card - have you?
If you don't have a Valentine, you can still enter to win it for yourself and see how to frame mrYen hand cut cards here!
The giveaway will close on Tuesday morning and I will announce the winner then!
If you don't have a Valentine, you can still enter to win it for yourself and see how to frame mrYen hand cut cards here!
The giveaway will close on Tuesday morning and I will announce the winner then!
Oh and the giveaway is only open to the UK.
(it wouldn't reach anywhere else in time due to the postal system, sorry!)
(it wouldn't reach anywhere else in time due to the postal system, sorry!)
Good Luck!
*The give away is now closed - thanks for all your entries, it was great to get to know you all!*
*The give away is now closed - thanks for all your entries, it was great to get to know you all!*
I have to say wood type ;o)
ReplyDeleteI love papercuts! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love printing : )
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely :)
ReplyDeleteI love Mr Yen's Papercuts <3
ReplyDeleteSeeing as this is a Valentine's competition...
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing about Valentines is remembering that even though I don't have a bf at the moment, I still have lots of wonderful friends and family who love and care for me (love them right back, too)!
I'd love to win these to give to my fiancee, with whom we have just celebrated our 5th anniversary, and would be an amazing gesture for her. Good luck to everyone!
ReplyDeleteWell Jonathan, I don't need valentines day to tell my wife I love her. So even if this was open to New Zealanders I could give her a card like this any day of the year.
ReplyDeleteSomthing I love is wrapping up warm with gloves and mittens on cold winters mornings :)
I love knitting.....I love things with birds on....I love books....I love writing....I love photography....I love collecting things and trying to find space in my house to put them all....I love walking by the sea....I love my little house....I love moths....I love peonies....but most of all I love how the older I get the more I notice how much I love the amazing people in my life :)
ReplyDeleteI love your papercut birds.
ReplyDeleteI love spinning, being creative and I love your cards!
ReplyDeleteI heart stuffed crust! Oooh... the type cut out is lovely but I also love the pop out heart!
ReplyDeletesalted peanuts, their my new addiction x
ReplyDeleteJaffa Cakes! Om nom nom.
ReplyDeleteI love birds, they all have unique traits that make me smile, no matter how I'm feeling. The quick scurry of a blackbird, the chatter & arguements of sparrows or a whistling tune of a starling. All amazing and sometimes overlooked!
ReplyDeleteI love Hi-De-Hi but don't tell anyone, shhhh.
ReplyDeleteI love Bon Jovi. Not cool and not clever, but I can't help it!
ReplyDeleteI love my mums roast dinner...... roast beef and yorkshire puddings!
ReplyDeleteLoving these answers! I love my husband and children. So much.
ReplyDeleteI get the warm and fuzzies when I find a shiney pound coin lurking in the bottom of my bag, that and very long lie ins.
ReplyDelete