{Secret Project Reveal!}

So...On Wednesday I posted a WIP image here of something I was secretly working on and now I can reveal... *drum roll please*

I was creating 40 limited edition Valentines papercuts for Lynx (the mens deodorant/fragrance company - aka Axe in Europe ) to give away to some lucky winners! You can find out more here on the Lynx blog. Oh and while your there why not have a look at the new advert! Even Angels will Fall.

Below you can see some imagery I used to generate ideas (the feather images) and the final papercut has pop up wings with papercut text. I wanted the imagery to relate to the advert - hence the feathers, but then decided to group the feathers as wings! This was the first time I really incorporated pop up into one of my papercuts and I think it has a great efffect! Plus I think the feather images would make a nice set of postcards. What do you think?

Final Limited edition Valentines Papercut







9 comments:

  1. the feathers are incredible!
    reetsweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these great work very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I want to go try and win one now......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so well made! I love the look of the pop-up wings and would bet that would go over very well in you shops! Your cut-outs are so precise, that it makes perfect sense to, in essence, leave them in! Congrats on the big deal and the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for the kind words and support ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic job to get - congrats!!!
    No wonder you has soar fingers ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those feathers and the card is wonderful. Lynx are very lucky. I hope they are paying you well for all your hard work!
    Well done they are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Well done. Love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!