{Monday Morning}

Good Morning!

I hope you're all having a nice day on your last day of the long weekend! Today I will be making a start on designing and planning all the Mr Yen Christmas products for this year. I have given myself a deadline of just a week to get everything designed and ready to be made up for photographs. This year I have a few ideas for some letterpress items, some prints of some detailed papercuts and lots of festive papercut products - with maybe even a 2012 calendar! (I'm thinking letterpress mixed with papercuts)

Oh, one last little thing....the Mr Yen Newsletter should be sent out today (I know, a day late), with a free desktop calendar (using an image of some of my experimental papercuts) and a gift tag tutorial! If you would like to sign up, you can do so here.

Anyway, I have a busy day ahead of me so I best get on with it - I hope you can have a more relaxed Monday than I will be having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!