Monday Morning - New Photographs!

Good Morning!

This weekend I found this piece of wood with some great typography on it and it inspired me to take some experimental new product photos. I've also included a sneaky look at a new framed design that will be available later this week in the Mr Yen shop

These new framed pieces (shown in the first image) will be made up from the offcuts of this papercut and will be the first Mr Yen papercuts to be sold as framed!


***
This week I'm completing one of my #SixMonthPlan goals too - I'm am working on finishing a wholesale order for my first stockist outside the UK! I will reveal who/where later in the week once the order is complete and shipped out, but I'm quite excited to have my work stocked there!




Hope you have a productive day and I will see you back here tomorrow for an Inspiration Tuesday post!

1 comment:

  1. Love your idea of the offcut framed works...they are little limited editions of the unseen work, the bits you wouldn't usually get to see. Great! And the frames you have used are just what I have ben looking for a name for! What are they called? I have been trying to explain to people "the glass/perspex fronts with metal spacer things in the corners to make it stand out" things. Heh, you can see the trouble I've been faced with...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one and will always try to comment back!